Nội dung chính
Detox, energize and strengthen your body with the Kangen UKONΣ turmeric supplements!
Ukon™ (wild turmeric) has been recognized for centuries as a natural healer. It has been known since the era of the Ryukyu Dynasty as a strong antioxidant, and India’s ancient medicine (Ayurveda) has used turmeric as an analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, and antioxidant for over 6,000 years.
Grown in Japan
The area where Enagic’s Kangen Ukon™ is grown is known as Yanbaru (the northern tip of the island of Okinawa). Yanbaru is often referred to as “nature’s treasure” (shizen no takara) in Japanese. The Spring Ukon (harvested exclusively for Enagic) is grown on dedicated farms in Yanbaru and is 100% free of harmful chemicals used in lower-quality, conventional turmeric farming.
Using Kangen Water®
Spring Ukon and Autumn Ukon are cleansed and sanitized by Strong Kangen Water® and Strong Acidic Water at our Enagic Ukon Factory. This is the first supplement ever produced by combining curcumin, Kangen Water® and 100% additive-free Spring Ukon essential oils.
Our patented, 100% plant-based softgel Kangen Ukon™ capsule is made complete with antioxidant ingredients such as olive oil, perilla oil, flaxseed and tocotrienol. In addition, carrageenan, a seaweed derivative, is used as an ingredient for the coating of the capsule.
Enriched with high quality ingredients & essential oils
- CurcuminFree radical scavenger and antioxidant
- Healthy mineralsSuch as calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, phosphorus, and selenium
- Olive OilHelps maintain healthy levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL)
- Perilla OilFree radical scavenger and antioxidant
- NiacinHelps maintain healthy skin and promote healthy liver function
- Flaxseed OilPromotes healthy cardiovascular function and helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Evening Primrose OilMay help maintain cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Tocotrienol“Super Vitamin E” with strong antioxidants
Serving Size 5 Capsules (1.5 g)
Servings Per Container 20
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Vitamin C||4 mg||4%|
|Vitamin E||4 mg||27%|
|Folate||78 mcg DFE||20%|
|Vitamin B-12||18 mcg||750%|
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.